Far Cry 3 for PC is already out but is plagued with many performance issues. To tackle this nvidia has released 310.70 beta drivers that will improve performance in Far Cry 3 to up-to 38 percent more. According to nvidia this driver is recommended for the best experience in the blockbuster holiday games that includes Far Cry 3, Assassin’s Creed 3, COD Black Ops 2 and more.
These drivers also include the previously released optimizations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin’s Creed III, providing up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed III, as well as smooth, shimmer-free graphics with TXAA antialiasing in both games.
Download 310.70 beta drivers for Windows 7/ Windows 8 (both 32-bit only) from here.
GeForce R310 Drivers:
Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 38% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 18% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
GeForce GTX 660:
- Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 5% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031. This version fixes a bug that caused some applications including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033 not to launch.
- Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.